Builder Profile Current Construction Featured Homes Testimonials
Visit my website
Map of Midland Michigan School Report Dow HS Midland HS Current Weather Chamber of Commerce


"Moving from Europe we had no experience of purchasing a home in the USA. The house we selected, that Patti was building , was 90% complete. Communicating from Europe we instructed Patti concerning the remaining 10% including the completion of the basement to the same high quality standard as the rest of the house. Patti was quick to pick up on our ideas and suggestions and in discussion with my wife, quickly had the basement design complete and work started. Upon moving to the USA, the house was completed and ready for our immediate occupation. Patti has dealt with the few minor follow up issues quickly and efficiently. She has been a pleasure to work with and continues to help and advise us with whatever we ask her." - Nick & Dorothea Edmonds

"Patti offered a valuable service and was an important liaison between Chris & I and our builder. Most clients are not familiar with construction practices, sources for building components and accessories, and the coordination needed during the building process. They need someone like Patti who can relate to the customer and help them through the process." - Jim & Chris Patin

"Patti is a great realtor and building contractor. We worked with several realtors before we met Patti at an open house. We had found that nice, reasonably priced houses sell very fast. She was the only realtor who showed us houses as soon as they came on the market. Thanks to Patti, we were some of the first people to see the house that we bought. She helped sell our old house several days before we planned to put it on the market! We believe that her extra effort is what made these quick sales possible.
Patti was very valuable as a building contractor for us as well. She helped us purchase appliances and carpeting at a discount and coordinated the installation. We had beautiful hardwood floors installed shortly after we obtained possession of the house. This was possible because Patti contacted the contractor, obtained an estimate and scheduled the work while the previous owners still lived in the house.
Patti is a very knowledgeable, forthright, hardworking, friendly realtor. We highly recommend her."
- Kathy & Eric Joffe

Contact us

Click Here For More Information